Fri, Jul 09|
Sound Healing Intensive for Yoga Teachers
Sound Healing Intensive for Yoga Teachers is the first step to get you started on your sound healing journey. Learn the basics of safety and technique for optimum effectiveness for the most common sound healing instruments utilized by yoga teachers.
Time & Location
Jul 09, 2021, 6:00 PM – Jul 10, 2021, 7:30 PM
Hamilton, 6002 Main St, Mays Landing, NJ 08330, USA
About the event
Many yoga teachers feel the pull to incorporate healing instruments into their yoga classes, but aren’t sure how to do this safely and effectively. This Sound Healing Intensive for Yoga Teachers is the first step to get you started on your sound healing journey. Learn the basics of safety and technique for optimum effectiveness for the most common sound healing instruments utilized by yoga teachers. Learn firsthand which instruments suit you personally, experience mini-sound baths, and practice incorporating these into your unique teaching style. Learn how to safely and effectively lead your students into a deeply relaxed state through hands on instruction and practice.
- Comprehensive training manual with the most common sound healing instruments used by yoga teachers, what they do, and how to use them.
- Opportunity to experience and practice some of these sound healing instruments firsthand
- Learn where to purchase sustainably sourced, high quality instruments
- Learn the history of sound in yoga philosophy
- Certificate of completion offering 5 contact hours for Yoga Alliance
- This is the first module in a series of 5, and is the prerequisite to sound healingcertification with Rosie Lazroe (you do not have to be a yoga teacher to take thiscourse)
- Bring any instruments that you are currently using in your classes, and receive tips onyour playing technique
- Social distancing rules apply for all in person meetings
- Frosted crystal bowls
- Hand drum
- Tuning forks
- Shakers & Rattles
- Tibetan bowls
- Alchemy bowls
- And more!
Program Tuition: $395
Course Dates: July 9th 6:00p-9:00p July 10th 11:30a-7:30p
Zen Landing Yoga 6002 Main St. Mays Landing, NJ (609) 829-8688